Hey Everyone! Here is one of my favorute Dutch Braids. Hope you like it!
Follow these steps to get the look or jump down to the video tutorial!
1. Start by brushing all the hair straight back.
2. Flip this small section of hair forwards and with the small pompadour section of hair, create a usual braid until the entire piece is braided.
3. Clip this braid out of the way and let down the remaining hair
4. Continue braiding the Dutch braid so it stays off center
6. When the braid reaches the neck, finish in a regular style braid
7. Then tie off the braid with an elastic band.
8. Lay the tiny braid over the center of the braid and tie them together at the nape of the neck.